To raise awareness about and generate interest in the profession of landscape architecture among 15 to 18 year olds.
- We helped to develop a program which directly targeted students in the classroom and connected them with inspiring industry experts who could share their success stories about careers in landscape architecture.
- We sourced and supplied these industry professionals and ‘key influencers’ with easy access to resources and encouraged them to be role models, leaders and mentors.
- We created an online directory linking interested students with work experience opportunities, searchable by location.
- We developed a digital collateral pack including a suite of printable and online resources for students, career advisors and universities which included videos, lesson plans and curriculum appropriate student activities.
- We organised industry experts and AILA representatives to give presentations in schools across the country.
- We utilised puns, pop culture and humour to create a range of catchy digital campaign collateral comparing standard work experiences to the life of a landscape architect.
- We launched a visual content campaign using digital collateral and a boosting strategy to target high school students on Facebook, Instagram and twitter.