Hopewood, one of Australia’s leading natural health businesses, faced a unique communication challenge in 2015 when it was forced to close its premier health retreat. They needed a strategy to transition their wellbeing offering to other channels and platforms, to continue to engage with their loyal following and reach new audiences.
- We provided extensive communication and issue management support to the Board, staff, customers and other stakeholders during the closure of the retreat.
- We created a new ‘lifestyle’ version of the brand – taking it to an online, self-help, digital service delivery model.
- We designed and built a new e-commerce enabled website.
- We produced a video to promote the new Hopewood experience.
- We created and published engaging blogs and articles every day featuring Hopewood’s natural health and wellbeing philosophy, advice and recipes, encouraging both new and old visitors to connect with the brand online.
- We created social media pages for the brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, liking, sharing and posting daily and encouraging conversation and user-generated content. We achieved a following of 4,301 people across all three platforms combined within the first 15 months.
- We write, design and distribute a monthly newsletter to the database, which continues to grow monthly.
- We also designed and produced a hard cover, coffee-table style recipe and lifestyle book. This 330 page glossy book has been popular and continues to sell which is helping to achieve organisational goals.
- We styled, designed, photographed and produced the book including testing over 100+ recipes.
- We lead proactive outreach to promote the book, creating partnerships and channels to place, promote and sell the book.
- We have secured blogger and social media influencer reviews, magazine features, holding stalls at health expo’s and markets and placing advertisements on relevant print and digital platforms.
The new Hopewood Lifestyle brand continues to attract a wide and loyal audience of fans.