To position the Regional Australia Institute (RAI) as the leading regionally focussed research, strategy and policy think tank.
Raise the profile of the RAI’s executive team as thought-leaders on regional issues and increase awareness of their involvement in advocating for regional policy through high profile, strategic media relations.
- We provided strategic input to communication plans and supported communication efforts to an extensive network of stakeholders, maintaining their web presence with regular blog posts, managing social media accounts, distributing regular newsletters and producing marketing collateral for various RAI projects, including a promotional video.
- We created content and managed social media channels.
- We built and maintain their website including creating campaign specific sites.
- We provided event management support including video production, speech writing, photography, promotional items and media relations.
- We targeted the most highly respected thought-leadership media outlets to create opportunities. OPF secured panelist roles, placed opinion editorials and achieved interviews in some of Australia’s most widely viewed news and current affairs programs and publications including: ABC’s Q&A program, ABC’s 7:30 Report, ABC News 24, Prime Seven News, WIN News, The Australian, ABC’s Radio National Saturday Extra and Nightlife.