Marketing Communication Consultant
Are you a talented, creative and motivated communicator looking for an exciting role in a Canberra based agency?
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic, self-starter and strategic thinker who can also look outside the box. Project management, significant marketing and/or PR experience, strong interpersonal skills and an excellent writing ability are essential. You must have a minimum three years’ communication experience.
OPF Consulting is an energetic, fast-growing digital, marketing and communication company offering challenging and stimulating work to ambitious candidates. Our name stands for an original, proactive and flexible approach to everything we do. We’re looking for people who will live these values with us.
Our core competency is in strategic communication planning, campaign implementation, public relations, and digital solutions for clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Within our rapidly changing environment, no two days are the same. We’re passionate about helping our client businesses achieve organisational success.
We look forward to welcoming an exceptional candidate to our dynamic team of dedicated professionals.
The selected candidate will be required to lead and/or participate directly in the implementation of client services including:
- Communication and stakeholder engagement strategy
- Marketing, public relations and community consultation campaigns
- Media, industry and government relations
- Digital and social media
- Writing, editing, and print production
- Events management
- Other related areas.
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing or public relations.
- Demonstrated success in client liaison and management, strategy and leadership.
- Solid understanding of the Australian media, political and socio economic landscape.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Attention to detail and a drive to achieve outstanding results.
- High level Apple/Mac computer literacy preferred.
- Website, digital and social media skills an advantage.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Diana on 0418 480 029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.