Marketing Communication Consultant
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic, self-starter and strategic thinker who can also look outside the box. Project management, significant marketing and/or PR experience, strong interpersonal skills and an excellent writing ability are essential. You must have a minimum three years’ communication experience.
We are highly skilled in the community engagement sector and are currently experiencing significant client growth in this area. So if you have a passion for community
engagement and are prepared to hit the ground running we want to speak to you!
OPF Consulting is an energetic, fast-growing digital, marketing and communication company offering challenging and stimulating work to ambitious candidates. Our
name stands for an original, proactive and flexible approach to everything we do. We’re looking for people who will live these values with us.
Our core competency is in strategic communication planning, campaign implementation, public relations, and digital solutions for clients in the public, private and not-for- profit sectors.
Within our rapidly changing environment, no two days are the same. We’re passionate about helping our client businesses achieve organisational success.
We look forward to welcoming an exceptional candidate to our dynamic team of dedicated professionals.
The selected candidate will be required to lead and/or participate directly in the implementation of client services including:
- Marketing and public relations
- Community consultation campaigns
- Communication and stakeholder engagement strategy
- Media, industry and government relations
- Digital and social media
- Writing, editing, and print production
- Other related areas
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing or public relations
- Demonstrated success with community consultation campaigns
- Demonstrated success in client liaison and management, strategy and leadership
- Solid understanding of the Australian media, political and socio economic landscape
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail and a drive to achieve outstanding results
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level Apple/Mac computer literacy preferred
- Website, digital and social media skills an advantage
For more information regarding this role, please contact Diana Forrester on 0418 480 029 or email email@example.com